- Assess yourself daily for symptoms of COVID-19 before coming to campus and follow any instructions given to them from Public Health authorities.
- Stay home if feeling unwell.
- Use the BC Self-Assessment Tool if symptoms present themselves or you come into contact with a person with COVID-19, and follow the instructions provided.
- Stay physically distancing of 2-metres.
- Wear a non-medical mask in common, indoors spaces, as outlined in the relevant COVID-19 Safety Plan. Face shields are recommended for individuals with exceptions that inhibits their ability to wear a mask.
- Those working remotely should continue to do so.
- Refrain from using other buildings to have coffee/lunch (unless designated food/coffee outlet).
UBC Campus Rules: https://srs.ubc.ca/covid-19/campus-rules
Facilities’ COVID-19 Building Safety Plans:
For more information, please visit the Safety & Risk Services website: