Daily COVID-19 self-assessments must be completed before coming to work on campus.
Please use the BC Self-assessment Tool to complete your self-assessment prior to coming to work on campus. To make the daily assessment more convenient, you can download the BC COVID-19 app to your mobile device:
BC Self-assessment tool: https://bc.thrive.health/
Please do not enter the workplace if you:
- Have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
- Have been identified by Public Health as a close contact of someone with COVID-19.
- Have been told to isolate by Public Health Are displaying any of the following new, or worsening symptoms:
- Fever or chills Cough
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Difficulty breathing Sore throat
- Loss of appetite
- Extreme fatigue or tiredness
- Body aches or headache
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
For more information on self-assessment, please visit the Safety & Risk Services website: https://srs.ubc.ca/covid-19/self-assessment