HR has collected mental health resources to help you manage your ups and downs. Our HR representative Arvind Kang (email@example.com) and Matt Furgal (firstname.lastname@example.org) is always available for a confidential conversation.
- Self-guided: Self and Community Care: Building skills to manage stress: Learn to integrate relaxation and your personal needs into your daily life in this self-paced webinar.
- Self-guided: Wellbeing in the Workplace: Learn tools and skills to support wellbeing while working within changing environments in this self-paced webinar.
- Aug 3 – September 3: Weekly mindfulness sessions: Join your community to practice mindfulness to improve your ability to manage stress and feel more connected while working from home.
- August 10 (Part 1) & 18 (Part 2): Understanding Mental Health: This session aims to increase mental health literacy while providing tools and skills to respond effectively in a caring and respectful way.
- August 11: Positive Space: Learn about sexual and gender diversity, the structures that harm the LGBT2SQIA+ community, as well as inclusive practices that make UBC a more welcoming and inclusive place.